As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Boden Funnies

 I forget how much I enjoy the blooming language of a three (almost four)-year-old!

Me:  "Where's the dog?"
Bo:  "He must have strutted off."


Bo:  "Mom, would you be pleased with yourself if you were tired and you didn't talk to people in church?"


Bo:  "Mom, when people look at you, do you hear a 'dink-dink-dink' ?"
Me:  "ummmm......no........"
Bo:  (staring at me intently for awhile)  "Can you hear it?  Can you hear the dinking?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home