As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Sister

I just love this picture of my oldest and youngest daughters.  They have such a special relationship.  Sarah is constantly mothering Natalie, boosting her up to see the world from another perspective.  Protective, nurturing.   Natalie is completely trusting of her sister.  Nothing to fear, loved unconditionally , anxious to see things from Sarah's point of view.  What a special gift God has given our family with lots of children.  In all my wildest dreams or in the deepest parts of my heart, I could never have guessed the goodness God had in store for me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home