As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blessings-- January 12, 2013

Cousins at Christmas 2012
Back-- Samuel and Caleb
Middle-- (my brother) Cody with Huxley, Landry, Boden, Luke, Max,          Benjamin
Front-- Sarah with Daxton, Natalie, Maya with Liberty

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Hello, sweet friend! Thanks for your comment on my blog--I am SOOOO excited about your news! Ted and I shared a delighted laugh when we read it! I hope and pray all is well with you, and I continue to pray that someday God will allow our families to get together again here on earth! Love and miss you!

February 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home