As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Unbelievable Joy!

This picture just blows me away!  My dreams growing up were always to:
1.  be a Mommy
2.  be a teacher
and somewhere in there was truck driver (!) and Olympic Gymnast.

God has blessed me far beyond my biggest and best dreams.  Children ARE a blessing from the Lord, the fruit of the womb IS His reward.  I look at this picture and I think...."unbelievable."  It is unbelievable to me that any one person this side of heaven could experience wealth and riches such as these precious, precious jewels.

There is nothing I would rather be doing than being a Mommy and wife.  Nothing comes close.  I love being Sarah, Maya, Benjamin, Boden, Natalie, and Gage's mom.  I love being Ryan's wife.  I am so overwhelmed with gratitude that THIS is what God calls me to.  Unbelievable Joy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home