As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Maya Leeanne

Maya and I had fun today.  We went outside and she modeled while I played around with my camera.   These are just a couple of the pics I took but all I wanted to take the time to download!  I can't believe my littlest princess is 9 tomorrow!  




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

GORGEOUS sweet Maya...You did such a great job on these pictures! I love the layout and her outfit and your back ground and the lighting is great. I do think we need to see more when you get the chance to upload ;)

April 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Beautiful!! Wow! You are quite the photographer...course I guess it's easy when you have such a cute model!

April 27, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home