As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Women?

A Benjamin funny:

Tonight after dinner we were playing a new game we received for a Christmas gift.  It is called, "I've Never...." (I am not sure at this point if I would recommend it or not).  Ryan drew a card that said, "I've never had a crush.  If this is true make a sad face.  If this is not true tell us the name of the person or make kissy noises for 10 seconds."  
Well, of course, all the kids were saying, "NOT TRUE!  NOT TRUE!"  and making the recommended kissy noises.  Then Ben blurts out, "I am SO glad I didn't get that question!  Heeeheeehee!"  We were all laughing hysterically by this point and that just put his dad and I into more fits of giggles.
"Why Benjamin?  What girl have YOU had a crush on?"
Heeeheeeeheeee!!
heeeheeeheeehee!!
"You mean girlS and WOMEN!" shouts Benjamin as he is rolling on the floor gasping for air. 

I still can't stop laughing.  He is so funny.
But, I think our prayers for him just took on a new direction.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger As For Me and My House said...

Ha yep that's right!! :) LOL I think we were ALL gasping for air!! :)
Sarah

January 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love that kid! I think I am having Pool family withdrawl!

April 12, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home