As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yes, It's Another Benjamin Funny!

It's not just that Benjamin is the only funny kid in family.  I happen to think they are all quite the little comedians at times but Benjamin just SAYS stuff that is so different than "average silliness" that I can actually remember it later when I want to write it down!

"Hey Mom, you know that oil that goes between your ball and socket joint right here?"  Benjamin says while pointing to his hip.
"Well, I think mine is going dry because sometimes I can feel it cracking and popping."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger As For Me and My House said...

Yep, that was pretty funny. :)
Sarah

January 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hahaha!! Such a wise guy...

January 16, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home