As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Best Days of My Life....Part 2

The time I have with the people I love most in all the world is short.  My home is filled with daily miracles!

Breakfast around the table together.
Scripture memory singing and singing songs of praise together. 
Dancing around the living room, laughing together.
Baking and cooking and cleaning together.
Driving around the neighborhood in the truck, windows rolled down, together.
Our walks-- seeing rainbows, flowers, birds, sunsets and sunrises together.
Sleeping together.
Praying together.
Reading together.
Yard work together.
These six little-but-growing-way-too-fast-people are my life.  I love doing life with them!  I enjoy them each so much.  I enjoy them all so much!  I desire to be with them everyday.  Thank You O Father for this amazing gift!  The gift of enjoyed togetherness!  Help me to savor and embrace and remember and continually delight in Your goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home