As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Conversation With A Two-Year Old

We were just getting home from church and Natalie needed to eat.  
Dinner was ready in the crockpot so I said, "If you guys want to go ahead and eat you can."

Boden pipes up, "I want a can."
Me: "You want a can?  (heeeheee) Are you hungry?  Do you want to eat?"
Boden:  "NO!  I want a can!"
Me:  "A can?  Are you sure?"
So I go to the pantry and get out a can of green beans.  "Here ya go Buddy.  A can just for you."
Boden (delightedly) "Thanks!"  

When I asked him what he was going to do with it, he replied, "Roll it."  Duh.  

Hahaha!  Two-year-olds are so funny!  Come to our house, you may roll a can too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hahaha, love that boy ;)

December 13, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home