As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh, Brother!

Last week, the children came to Ryan and I and announced that they wanted us to go to an orphanage and adopt them an older brother. They had discussed it fully and knew exactly what kind of a boy he should be. Then yesterday, we received a Bealls ad in the mail and the girls sat down and picked out the exact boy they wanted! Now, its not that I am against adopting a child. Or even a brother for that matter. In fact, Ryan and I have discussed it extensively. But, I do find it strange that they have all agreed to an older brother of a certain description. Is God preparing our family for something through the hearts and dreams of these three children? When we talk about more children in our family, they always insist it must be an older brother. Maybe each of the girls wants a dancing partner?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home