As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny Boy II

I was hoping to write about another child before saying anything else about Benjamin but, he is at that perfect age where he just keeps the funny and original coming! Here are a couple of conversations I have had with him just today already:

"Mommy, when I die, do you think it would be okay to ask God if I could go with Jesus into someone's heart?"
"Well sure Ben, you could ask Him that."

************************************************************************************
"Hey Little Boy, I sure do love you."
"Hey Little Mommy, I sure do love you too."

************************************************************************************
We were looking at a picture in his scrapbook of he and his dad working in our yard in San Angelo. There was a pool in the background and a dog in the wheelbarrow with him.
He said, "I sure do miss that dog."
I said, "I sure do miss that pool."
Then he replied, while pointing to his dad who was sitting in the chair across the room from us, "But Mommy, he's right there!" (pool, Pool!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

How cute! I just get the biggest kick out of the things kids say! They are so innocent! I am so glad to hear from you. I have been thinking about you so much lately! I would love to catch up with you when you get a chance. Love ya!

May 6, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Dandy-lion said...

haha! too funny!

May 6, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Hey, I am so glad to get to read your blog and be a part of your daily lives. I love you and miss you. Rachelle

May 7, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home