As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funny Boy

I have got to have the funniest son ever! This morning as the girls were starting on their journal writing, I thought I had gotten Benjamin all set up for the task of washing his face and brushing his teeth. I had squirted the toothpaste on the toothbrush with the appropriate amount of paste for his 4 year old mouth (when he does it, it looks like a giant toothpaste-eating monster has been in the bathroom), and gotten out a clean washrag, put water on it, and wrung it out (he seems to always miss this important last step!) "OK," I thought, "the girls are busy, Benjamin should be occupied for a full five minutes, I am going to go finish getting ready real quick." Well, no sooner had I step foot in my bedroom than I heard a loud pop and a very tiny scream. I ran into the bathroom and what should appear before my questioning eyes than Benjamin, up ON TOP of the sink with broken glass all around him. As soon as he saw me he began sobbing. When I was finally able to get out of him what happened, he stated very matter of factly that he was trying to "warm up his washrag." He had climbed on the cabinet to reach the heat of the light bulbs above the mirror and hit it too hard and it shattered! Guess Mommy forgot an important step-- use warmer water! I really wish I could have gotten a picture of him right before he broke out in a sob, on top of the cabinet, with glass all around him but...... I just didn't feel like asking him to stand still so I could run and get my camera would be sending him the right message!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Royce Ann said...

Wow, what a creative guy! RAB

May 2, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home