As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breaking..er, I mean Baking Bread

This is one of the kids favorite things in the whole wide world to do. One day I was in a hurry and suggested we just make a batch and stick it in the bread machine to knead for us....they were so upset....they love to knead the bread. "Kneadless" to say, we went ahead and made it the way they wanted to. Ummmm, nothing in this world beats the smell of homemade bread and butter! (Probably why I can't lose those infamous pounds when I want to! :) P.S. I might recommend not watching Benjamin very closely if you ever plan on EATING bread at our house!

Click to play Baking Bread
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh Annette! That was so precious. Your children are so fun and smart, and I really enjoyed seeing a video of them. I wish that I could see them more often than I do. I am thrilled that your family is growing and I look forward to see your kids with their new baby brother (or sister). Thanks for sharing the video. Hope you are feeling and doing well. Love ya!

January 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Dandy-lion said...

how sweet! maybe one day the pool kids will open their own bakery. :) benjamin's hair is probably a delicacy!

January 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

AW, how fun! Kelton loved watching the video. He said those are my friends! :) He also says he loves y'all! I love y'all too!

P.S. What's wrong with the way Benjamin cooks??!! Hehe...love it!

January 19, 2009 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Chameleon571 said...

I especially liked the "spank the baby" part, preparing them to be older siblings I see.

January 24, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it!! Of course, it makes me very aware of my own "video shortcomings." Haven't made one of the kids in a looooong time. Can I have your bread recipe? I'm learning how to make my own without the help of a bread machine and haven't had a good loaf yet....

January 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home