As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful holiday season! So much to do and learn! I love sharing with our children the blessing of Jesus' birth during this time of year. They are getting old enough now that they have even begun sharing, on their own, with the neighborhood children! Stories like "Legend of the Candy Cane" and "Jacob's Gift" lend wonderfully to sharing the Christmas story with those who are unfamiliar with it. I love that the children are so focused on Jesus, not that they don't love presents, but they really GET what we are celebrating during this season! What a blessing! Here are some pics of the festive things we did this year...

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Hey Annette! Aw, that is so sweet that Sarah remembers that! Tell her that I remember that too! I am really impressed that she remembers that! I always enjoyed keeping them in the nursery! I miss you guys!

No, I have not contacted your friend yet. I am not positive which house is hers and I haven't heard from her either...

I don't know what happened to your comment but I didn't get a chance to write down your email address. If you will send it to me again please...that would be great. Thanks! :) If you want me to, I will delete it so no one can see it.

I hope all is well with you and all the kiddos...and Ryan too! ;) Love you!!!

Oh, and I really enjoyed getting to see you while you were in town!

January 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Okay, Nevermind...I found the comment! Silly me...I will email you soon! Love ya

January 8, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home