As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Name Game

Ok, so I was thinking about a nickname for the little blessing in my tummy. I know some of you have nicknamed your little ones-to-be and I think it helps with the bonding before birth to actually be able to call it something other than "The Baby". Especially for the kids as they are already wanting to talk to it and involve it in our life. Some names we thought of were Stubbs (since it's little hands and feet are nothing but stubs right now!) and Baby P (but please, there is no pee in our Pool!). But as you can well imagine, those names just didn't sit right. So, I woke up the other night with this in mind, let me know what you think:

Sarah, Maya, and Benjamin are our little Was's and Is's. (As in they was in my tummy and now is in our family!)
This baby is our little Will Be. Wilby.

I kind of like the ring of that! :)

P.S. Randy, since you are one of my most faithful readers, or at least most faithful to comment, I wish I could hear you laughing right now! I actually decided to post this for your benefit! Love ya!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Annette! I'm afraid I've not been reading too many blogs lately and had missed your exciting news! Congratulations! Hope homeschooling is going well, too. Is your neighbor's daughter still coming over? Will be praying that you feel great and have plenty of energy in the coming days and weeks! Take care!

November 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Chameleon571 said...

Sure 'nuff. I think Wilby is GREAT, not only while it is an is, but also when it becomes a was. And matter of fact, right now for when it is a wilby, because it wilby many things.
Love ya,
R

November 20, 2008 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Dandy-lion said...

i think that wilbe...... i mean, IS a great name! way to go!
can't wait to see you in a few days!
xoxo

November 20, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home