As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Monday, November 17, 2008

My little stars!

These pictures are actually from this summer but I have been wanting to blog them for awhile. We did a circus and actually had neighborhood friends come and watch and participate too. It was so fun! Now, on with the show....




Click to play Our Circus 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I am so impressed! It looks like so much fun! Wish we could have seen the action live. The kids would have loved watching!

November 19, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! i haven't stopped by in a while; thanks for the entertainment! Jenna wants a goat now....

November 21, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home