As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We love Chinese!

One of the things we did while on vacation earlier this summer was to eat out at a Chinese Food place in San Antonio. The children loved trying out the chopsticks! We had a blast laughing at everyone's attempts at actually getting the food into the mouth! Benjamin finally started stabbing his-- smart kid!

Click to play Chopsticks!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your children are so grown up and beautiful! I just can't believe it!!

July 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

BTW, I have something for you on my blog!

July 20, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home