As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Anniversary

In honor of our 11th Wedding Anniversary, I have put together a slide show that shows just a few of the reasons why I love my husband so much! Of course, I have very few pictures of he and I so most of these are of the kids! But they epitomize things I love about him. I am so thankful God brought us together in 1996 and orchestrated our marriage in 1997. God was wonderful to give me a man who exceeds all my expectations (plus he's fun and funny!). love you Ryan!
Click to play Happy Anniversary!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dandy-lion said...

*sigh* thanks for that, it was great! it brought tears to my eyes.

July 1, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's so sweet! I know what you mean about not having many photos of you two together...I guess we need to work on that. Happy Anniversary!

July 2, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Beautiful! Ryan is a wonderful husband, father, and friend. Thanks for sharing that! Happy Anniversary!

July 3, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Megan Baethge said...

Your children LOVED the slide show of their dad! We have enjoyed it 3 times today...Ben is sooooo proud that he is in some of the pictures with Ryan! Cody and I loved it also! Congratulations on 11 years and many more to come!

July 4, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home