As for me and my house

"Choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Name:
Location: Small Town, TX, United States

Hey! This blog is all about us and what God is doing in our lives!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do Not Pass Go...

OK, Aaron...I just wanted to let you know that all those Monopoly marathons I forced you into as a kid are coming back to me...vividly!

Sarah has been working on counting money so I thought that after a few lessons we would play Monopoly, she could be the banker, get some practice in, end of story. WRONG!!! Three days later we are still on game #1 and that is all she wants to do in her spare time! Of course I LOVE spending the time with her and I LOVE seeing her add, subtract, make change, etc. But, I think my time of sitting on the floor, patiently going round and round the board with my little Scottie dog is quickly coming to an end. How do you end Monopoly anyway without one or the other just saying, "I'm done?" I guess I could go a few more rounds....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chameleon571 said...

I commented on here yesterday, something clever and witty, that took a lot of thought, but I guess it did not accept it. Anyway it had something to do with Bankruptcy and Checkers with Oreos. Love Ya

March 12, 2009 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Haha! I have always hated that game, and it is one of Bryan's favorites. Sometime in the fall I finally gave in and played with him and I kicked his butt...LOL!!! It was pretty sweet. Doesn't motivate me to play any time soon though. :o) Good luck and have fun playing with your kiddos. Yay for Sarah doing well with her math and money.

Oh, and I was wondering if your address was still the same PO Box for now?

March 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I have a permanent smile of satisfaction on my face right now. And, the words "na na na na na" are coming to mind.

March 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home